Sunday, March 14, 2010

Onion Bread




In spite of all that's going on lately, I've somehow managed to have a grate day this week as I tried doings some breads and crackers. I got bold and tried a few new bread recipes, and the amazing thing is that they all turned out fabulous! I'll do my best to report in greater details in the coming days, but in the meantime, here's my favorite of the bunch: Onion Bread. It's super tasty. I can tell I'll be making this one a LOT!Onion Bread
A delicious, soft flat bread that you won't believe is made with only five ingredients.
3 Large yellow onions
3/4 cup flax seed, ground in a high speed blender

3/4 cup raw sunflower seeds, ground in a food processor
1/4 cup Nama Shoyu or Braggs amino acids
1/3 cup olive oil

Peel and halve the onions. In a food
processor, cut the onions. Transfer the cut
onions to a large mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and mix until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Spread the mixture on a dehydrator tray and Dehydrate at 100°F for 24 hrs. Flip the tray over and dehydrate for another 12 hours.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails